Wednesday, May 30, 2012





Hello SUMMER 2012!

After a horendous finals week, I am so excited to finally be on summer vacation! I can already tell that this will be a summer to remember. I already have different crafts, recipies, workouts, & vacation spots that I can't wait to experience, and share with you all!

Things I've Done Already:
First book of the summer!

My Review: It wasn't the best book I have ever read, but I enjoyed it! It had many things I could relate to; relationships, friendship, family craziness & going away to college. The setting was in Miami, FL which made me think about the beach...perfect for summer! I would recommend this book. 

Watermelon & Strawberry Lemonade
Here's the link: http://frostedbakeshop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2009-08-18T22:06:00-07:00&max-results=10
Melting Crayon Craft

How to:
  • Buy a white canvas (I got mine from Michael's Craft Store)
  • Buy an assortment of crayons (I made this with my friend, and we split a pack on 120 crayons)
  • Hot Glue the crayons in a design, however, make sure you leave enough space on the edges for the crayons to run
  • Make sure the glue is dried (give or take 2 mins) and use a hair dryer to melt the crayons...mine took about 10 mins but it all depends on your design/the strength of your hair dryer
  • Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment